Professional Learning Activities with EarlyWorks
- Are you an Early Childhood Teacher?
- Are you keen to engage in professional development?
- Would you like to record this professional development as part of your professional learning for your teacher registration?
EarlyWorks can provide both formal and informal professional learning activities.
Formal activities include interactive online learning sessions with a Masters level qualified and experienced Education Consultant. These sessions may cover any of the following:
- Creative visible EYLF planning cycles,
- Creating rich and meaningful observations that document achievement of outcomes and developmental milestones,
- Creating journals that showcase all the learning, fun and play that has happened each week,
- Learning how to link experiences, observations, and journals to create visible cycles of planning,
- How to engage in meaningful critical reflection, or
- Creating an inclusive curriculum.
Informal activities may include:
- Viewing and reflecting on the EarlyWorks QuickStart Videos. As well as illustrating some of the key functions of EarlyWorks, the videos demonstrate best practice in documentation.
- Reading and reflecting on the EarlyWorks blogs. These blogs cover a variety of topics such as transforming routines into rituals, making time for time samples, getting a handle on the EYLF planning cycle, and making observations meaningful.
If you are an ECT teacher and would like to find out more about EarlyWorks Professional Learning please feel free to call or email.