EarlyWorks and the Kindergarten and Preschool classroom
If you are an early childhood teacher in a preschool and are wondering if you can use EarlyWorks, the good news is, yes you can.
Using EarlyWorks you can:
- Create programs linking to the EYLF, VEYLDF, Kindergarten Curriculum, and Developmental Milestones and any other framework or curriculum.
- Create observations and journals of children engaged in the program.
- Share observations, journals and programs with families.
- Create detailed learning journeys for every child.
- Create end of year portfolios for families.
- Keep track of individual and room planning cycles using the EarlyWorks planning cycle generator.
- Share documents with families.
- Communicate with families individually and as groups.
- Create and add to the QIP on an ongoing basis.
- Engage in individual and group critical reflection.
EarlyWorks also offers free online training and phone support which might count towards professional development hours for registration.