Medication Forms now included in EarlyWorks
We are delighted to announce that Medication Forms have been added to EarlyWorks! At EarlyWorks we are committed to supporting families and services in working together to achieve the best health outcomes for children.
Benefits for Families
- By having Medication Forms easily accessible on any device connected to the internet at any time, families can create new medication forms as soon as they are required: from the pharmacy, from the office, from home or from the child’s education and care service.
- Families can be notified each time medication is administered, providing peace of mind.
- Families can easily see when the service has opened the new medication form.
- If families miss any important information, the form can be easily returned to them and then completed and returned to the service.
- Families will have a record of all medication forms that have been created for a child while in the care of the service. This may prove incredibly valuable when families and medical teams are reviewing management of ongoing medical conditions.
Benefits for Services
- Educators and Administrators have the option of receiving emails and/or push notifications when families create a new medication form, helping to ensure all relevant educators are aware of any new forms.
- Medication management during excursions and holiday programs will be much easier with forms being able to be kept updated on any internet connected device at any time.
- Educators and Administrators can easily return forms to families if information is missing, and families will be notified immediately with a push notification and/or email, ensuring quick turnaround of incomplete forms.
- Having a record of all medication forms, current and filed, in both the Children’s Files and Online Forms, supports services in meeting Quality Area 2 Children’s Health and Safety, and Quality Area 6 Collaborative Partnerships with Families and Communities.